The following packages must be installed for the platform to work:
– NodeJS – v14.19.1 or higher
– NPM – 8.5.5 or higher
– Ionic – v6 or higher
– Capacitor v3 or higher
– PHP 8.x for CGI and CLI use.
– JAVA SDK
After preparing the server, you need to follow these steps:
– Set the domain name to be used for the platform
– Setup domain dir in server
– Install an SSL certificate, since the platform only works with a secure connection.
– Create MySQL database
– Upload install.zip to domain folder and unpack.
After then, open your domain url in browser and make install with follow the instructions.