Additional server configuration is required. Next, we have provided the required minimum hardware configuration and minimum requirements for PCP used in the platform. You can install these add-ons yourself, or contact the technical support of your hosting.
Also, for PHP, the following extensions must be installed:
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- MySQL PHP Extension
- DOM PHP Extension
- ZIP PHP Extension
- CURL PHP Extension
PHP should also include the following functions: exec shell_exec To enable exec() function, you need to remove it from the following line in your php.ini file: disable_functions = "show_source, system, shell_exec, exec"
- The platform requires either a dedicated server or a VPS with root access.
- Beforehand, a domain must be connected on the server and an SSL certificate for this domain must be configured.
- The operating system used for CMS – Ubuntu 20+.
- We recommend the following configuration: 4 GB of RAM, at least 40 GB of hard disk space (preferably SSD), 2+ CORE.
- You need to increase PHP max_execution_time in Apache or NGINX and for PHP in CLI mode to 1200
You can install these add-ons yourself, or contact the technical support of your hosting.